Job Title: Regional Operations Manager - Children's Homes
Location: Covering Bicester, Malvern and Banbury. Homeworking when not on site.
Salary: £55,000 per annum, increasing to £60,000 upon successful completion of probation
Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus 8 days Bank Holidays in lieu
Hours: 40 hours per week
The roles and responsibilities for the successful candidate include:
- Coaching, supporting and motivating cluster’s Registered Home Manager team to develop and enhance individual and team performance and to optimise service delivery
- Developing and delivering strategic plans to develop the Children’s Homes business within your cluster area in line with strategic plans for the broader business
- Monitoring quality and managing performance of operational delivery in the Children’s Homes, ensuring that KPI, legislative and Children’s Homes regulations requirements are met
- Managing the financial control of your cluster of Homes and matters relating to budgetary expenditure and income
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Maintaining registration as Responsible Individual for your allocated cluster of Children’s Homes in line with legislative and Regulations requirements
- Emergency On call responsibility in line with a planned rota system
Our ideal candidate:
- Wants to provide outstanding services to support children and young people
- Demonstrates a full working knowledge of Children’s Homes Regulations/Quality Standards
- Can meet the requirements for registration as a Responsible Individual
- Is willing and able to travel within the cluster region to meet business need
- Ongoing Continued Professional Training
- Essential Car user allowance £5,880
- Travel and Subsistence expenses
- Non contractual bonus scheme
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Laptop and mobile phone
At Homes2Inspire you will join a welcoming, friendly and professional team, and you will be offered support, training and encouragement to help you to build and develop a successful career with us.
The closing date for applications is the 25 January 2021. Interviews will take place during the week commencing the 08 February 2021.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 3 years.
You will be required to hold or apply for an enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) and complete a screening process in line with Safer Recruitment procedures and Children’s Home Regulations. You will also need to complete an Occupational Health online questionnaire.
Please refer to our online website for further information about our Company www.homes2inspire.co.uk
If you require further details regarding this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you.
Homes2Inspire as part of Shaw Trust is committed to a policy of equality of opportunity and inclusion. We are Disability Confident Leaders, support the guaranteed interview scheme and use of the government’s Access to Work scheme. Living our values we are keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within our organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community including from people with lived-experience and/or knowledge of disability or social exclusion. If you have accessibility requirements and would like information in a different format, email: HRService.Centre@shaw-trust.org.uk to make alternative arrangements.
Shaw Trust is one of the largest charities in the UK. We believe that everyone has the right to live a decent and dignified life and an opportunity for rewarding work. We are a social purpose organisation challenging inequality and breaking down barriers to enable social mobility. Our co-created services include large scale employability programmes, specialist services for communities, residential care for children, targeted support for young people, on-the-job learning and training and individual guidance and support. Our work is commissioned by government departments, regional and local authorities, the NHS and employers and is delivered through a people centred approach.