We have achieved UKAS accreditation for our Information Security Management System, compliance ensures that our documentation is appropriately used, shared and retained.
Leaders in Diversity
In 2015 Prospects was awarded Leaders in Diversity Status by the National Centre for Diversity, recognising our strong commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). In 2017 Prospects wins UK Large Business of the Year at National Centre for Diversity Grand Awards.
Shaw Trust is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment, where every employee, regardless of their background or lived experience, feels that they belong and can progress in their career.
- We are proud to be certified as an employer who meets the National Equality Standard, the accepted standard for inclusiveness in business across the UK.
- We are Disability Confident Leaders, support the guaranteed interview scheme and use of the government’s Access to Work scheme.
- Living our values, we are keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within our organisation.
- We welcome applications from all sections of the community including from people with lived experience and/or knowledge of disability or social exclusion.
- No artificial barriers or ceilings to advancement whatever your background.
- Positive action where appropriate to shape our workforce.
- Creating safe spaces for anyone in our workforce – especially those with protected characteristics.
- Committed to our volunteers ensuring they receive the correct training and recognition whilst supporting our programmes.
- Employee diversity networks: LGBTQ+ Support Network, Racial Equality Network, Disabled Equality Network, Women’s Network, Employee Voice.